Playdate at Clara Midgett's House
Wednesday, May 12th
9am - 11am (ish)
1505 Danville Circle
Thompsons Station, TN 37179
(we're off US 31 about 3 miles south of where 840W ends)
Deckwarming Party at Clara Midgett's House
Sunday, May 16th (while the house is still clean!)
1p-4p
casual, come by for some snacks and to hang out
Volunteer Opportunity (CANCELLED!)
I still need volunteers to help DSAMT decide if a children's walk/run is a worthwhile fundraiser. For those who are a little confused by this, when I talk about the Buddy Walk I'm talking about the event, not the actual walk. If we do a run then the Buddy Walk day will start earlier with one or two runs, then the final event will be the traditional Buddy Walk. I need help!
Wednesday, May 12th
9am - 11am (ish)
1505 Danville Circle
Thompsons Station, TN 37179
(we're off US 31 about 3 miles south of where 840W ends)
This will be an outside playdate, bring sunblock, hats, towels. There will be a mini bounce house,a sensory table with something wet in it, and if it's hot we'll have a splash pool. Bring an extra change of clothes (including shoes if you are going out after).
If it rains, we'll move indoors - I had the bounce house in my dining room for 4 months, we can move the table and blow it up it again!
If it rains, we'll move indoors - I had the bounce house in my dining room for 4 months, we can move the table and blow it up it again!
Deckwarming Party at Clara Midgett's House
Sunday, May 16th (while the house is still clean!)
1p-4p
casual, come by for some snacks and to hang out
Volunteer Opportunity (CANCELLED!)
No comments:
Post a Comment